Wednesday, January 16, 2019

OCTOBER 1998

Um, I re-read the actual October 1998 Bush Diary and it is beyond boring.  We flew to Coquille for the closing of the house.  We shopped for tons of house stuff and purchased a blue van.  

We purchased a new bed and mattress and when it was delivered we discovered that NOTHING would fit up the inside stair case.

There is an upstairs outside door on the North sided bedroom that may, I say MAY be adequate for mattress moving at some point in the future.

I took time to drive to the local hospital to network with Judy Colton.  She has worked there since the late 70's and the other lady has worked there even longer.  They both remember when the department was located down the hall where the CEO's office now resides.  

Everything is on paper.  Judy told me to stay in touch as one of her ladies is studying to be an RN and will be leaving soon.  She could use a transcriptionist. Ok, I like the commute.  

The other bits when I was not in Oregon was back in Barrow puttering in H building apartment.  Staying in communication with husband via computer and telephone.  Telepathy does not work long distance.  

G'night folks.

No comments: