Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Dream: travel, shopping, must rest...


I dreamed last night that Charlie and I were on a road trip. We stopped at a mall and there was a very crowded second hand store. We walked in and there were lines of people waiting to go through the various aisles. Eventually I spotted what looked like a baby section and there was a largish bag there obviously for baby stuff diapers etc. I looked it over; it was beige fake leather, there was a seam that had come apart on the outside that would need repair. The price tag said eight dollars. I looked inside and it really wasn't large enough to be a diaper bag. There was a zipper pocket and I opened it and there was a quarter inside. There was also an older style ladies wallet in the purse as well which I did not open. I do not remember purchasing the purse. About that time Charles and I looked at each other and said, "We're done here?". "Yeah" he said, "We need to get to Reno. " End of dream

Purse
To see or carry a purse in your dream represents secrets, desires and thoughts which are being closely held and guarded. It symbolizes your identity and sense of self. Consider also the condition of the purse for indications of your state of mind and feelings. Alternatively, a purse symbolizes the female genitalia and the womb.
I'm sitting on a gold mine that needs a little rejuvenation and ... and..MO MONEY!?

No comments: