Thursday, December 25, 2014

Very peaceful day to all the folk and Happy Birthday, Jim.

 
ROYCE'S BIG ADVENTURE:
Last night I had an adventure in dreamland. It was terribly important that I get from Point A to Point Z as quickly as possibly, it was vital that I get there.
There was a tremendous crowd of people in the auditorium I started out in,(Not sure it might have been an electronics convention) I had to excuse myself numerous times climbing over the furniture, handing people things I was about to stand on etc. (Here's your glasses, lady. Oh, Thank you!)
Once outside I headed up hill on a road that lead to another theater, again full of people waiting for something to happen. (I think a giant remodel was going on, I remember running past brand new colorful computers being installed down one aisle.) I dashed inside and saw that the seats were all filled. I leaped forward jumping here and there. At one point I grabbed some guy's hand to swing down to his level. I asked first of course. Whoever he was gallantly replied, "Why shore little lady, take mah hand." I reached the edge of the first row and there was a lake. I lined up and dived in and began swimming in something the consistency of mud and/or jello. I finally climbed out on the other side thinking to myself, "Boy I am sure gonna be sore tomorrow". About that time the radio came on and I was listening to NPR.
Not sure what dream symbols I will be looking up for this one; heroic task, running, swimming, it will be something dumb such as ..you feel as if you need more control in your life etc. Meh...
Merry Christmas, don't wear yourself out running around and stuff. As for me I am making stuffed mushrooms; sausage, green onions, Philadelphia cream cheese and 'shrooms. Yummy. And left over turkey casserole from Thanksgiving, stuffing and nap inducing condiments. Merry! Merry!
Oh wait! I get it, I just dreamed about traveling difficulties during the Holidays! Oy!!
Traveling
To dream that you are traveling represents the path toward your life goals. It also parallels your daily routine and how you are progressing along. Alternatively, traveling signifies a desire to escape from your daily burdens. You are looking for a change in scenery, where no one has any expectations of you. Perhaps it is time to make a fresh start. If your travels come to an end, then it symbolizes successful completion of your goals. Oh dear.....
 
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

woooo! I got tired and sore just reading your adventures