Saturday, November 1, 2014

What was your strangest interview question?



10 Weird job interview questions: And how I would answer them...


  1. If you could get rid of one state in the USA, which one was it?
    Um.....(stalling for time) None because Florida is going underwater due to global warming so question answered.

  2. How many cows in Canada?
    Just enough.

  3. A penguin with a sombrero just entered the room – what does he tell us and why is it here?
    The penguin is part of a self-guided tour from Mexico and they are lost, lost, lost.

  4. My wife and I are going on vacation – where would you recommend us to go?
    You to the golf course, your wife to the largest shopping mall in the world.

  5. What is your favorite song? Perform it for us.
    Right now I am being haunted by “Say Something” and here are your ear plugs.

  6. Did you ever steal a pen from your workplace?
    No because they were crappy pens. I had to order mine from Amazon.com.

  7. Choose two celebrities that will be your parents.
    Mother Teresa and Albert Einstein, go figure.

  8. If you were a kitchen utensil, what was it?
    A very sharp knife.......Think multi-tasking..don't ask.

  9. If you could be someone else – who would you choose to be?
    .I'm still thinking...

  10. From 1 to 10 how would you rate me as an interviewer?
    I would rate you as a 5, I never give high or low scores on quantitative questions.









No comments: