Monday, November 10, 2014

Jeez I hate it when I get this close to the edge!!!



Last night I dreamt that I had purchased a small trailer, hitched it up to my car, took Charlie who was very young and started driving.


Pulled off somewhere at night and went up and found a parking spot. When I got up the next morning I evidently started to set up the trailer inside. There was a kitchen/bathroom up front the back had a couch/bed area which was divided by two curtains of sparkly blue stones which pulled down from the ceiling. About then I looked outside the window in the bedroom and noticed that I could look straight down! For a long, long ways. I marveled that I had not gone off the side while parking in the night. I immediately went outside to see exactly where we were. Perched on the side of a freaking mountain with construction going on all around us. I pulled Charles back from the window cautioning him to stay inside. The car was no longer hitched to the trailer, no idea where it was parked. I looked around and there was a man working on a large piece of equipment nearby and I asked him if he moved trailers. No, he didn't. Eventually I saw a woman and asked about moving the trailer and she said she was busy she was moving to Cascade the next day. (Cascade Idaho so I presumed I was somewhere in Idaho mountains...). Then I woke up, grateful that I was not parked on top of a mountain some damn where.

Looking up terms in Dream interpretation site:


To see a trailer in your dream suggests that you are feeling overburdened. You carry more weight on your shoulders than you need to. The dream may also indicate that you are more of a follower than a leader.
 
To see your son in your dream signifies your ideal, hopes, potential, and the youthful part of yourself.

To dream that you are lost suggests that you have lost your direction in life or that you have lost sight of your goals. You may be feeling worried and insecure about the path you are taking in life. If you try to call for help, then it means that you are trying to reach out for support. You are looking for someone to lean on. 
 
To see mountains in your dream signify many major obstacles and challenges that you have to overcome. If you are on top of the mountain, then it indicates that you have achieved and realized your goals. You have recognized your full potential. Alternatively, mountains denote a higher realm of consciousness, knowledge, and spiritual truth.

In summary: I am following my ideal, calling for help but have achieved my full potential. Well isn't that depressing.



No comments: