Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Cats behaving badly


This picture is obviously jacked from the Net.  However this morning I heard from the kitchen; "Royce, did you make a mess of the pumpkin pie?"  "Um, no".

Somehow the one with opposable thumbs had jumped up on the counter, OPENED the cupboard and proceeded to lick THROUGH the waxed paper covering and consumed at least one sixth of the pumpkin pie.  Jeez.  I would like to have had a picture.  Now there is worry that who ever consumed all that pie may be courting the dangers of constipation. Ick.  We have three cats; the dominant one probably did not let the others get much of a lick. 

At least I dumped the pie in the garbage.  I remember years ago when Judy J and I worked at Fairchild Semiconductor in San Rafael.   She had been tasked to purchase a  birthday cake for someones birthday.   When she brought it in, she explained that the broken cover had happened when her daughter decided to help herself to some cake.   Later that day Judy confided that her poodle, Lucky, had jumped on the box and broke the cellophane cover.  I didn't find any dog hair in my piece. When in doubt throw it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pretty sure the exact opposite of constipation would occur for mr kitty. happy scooping :)gc