Saturday, June 23, 2012

AWASH IN SPARROWS



I glanced out the kitchen window yesterday and saw perhaps two dozen sparrows perched on the dead blackberry brambles.  They were all very busy hunting berries and/or sourcing product to build a nest.  Although spring is over those nests may actually need a little reinforcing.  Very cheery bunch. Today as I pulled into the drive way I saw them assembled on the neighbors fence and roof line.   Hmph

Work continues unrelentingly.   New transcriptionist starts Monday, vacationing transcriptionist returns Monday, injured transcriptionist taking VACA in Calie. 

So...this afternoon am resting up the ankles and fingers.

Don't work too hard.

2 comments:

Heather Carroll said...

Hey Lady, sorry to post business on your blog but the person who won the Radicals and Royalist book on my blog giveaway never got back to me which means I get to give the book to whoever I so please now. Since, you're a dedicated follower I think you should have it! Please send me your mailing address and I will forward it to the author so she can get you a copy. Happy blogging!
Heather
GeorgianaGossip@gmail.com

Retro Blog said...

Oh thank you! Addy sent! I shall treasure!