Friday, February 24, 2012

Well!


Per the recent social medial policy, I am not allowed to post pictures of the hospital unless there are no people in the picture and additionally I must clearly state that this is a HUD project and that any opinions expressed are that of the blogger and not that of the hospital.  


This is a picture I snapped of the upper portico drive through at the hospital, very beamish and redwood looking.  They will get the ends sawed off evenly. I do hope they don't paint it and allow it to weather naturally.   So pretty. 

Worky worky continues apace,  new clerk started Tuesday and there is actually a slight dent in the loose filing boxes...yes I said BOXES. 

I actually tried wearing...shudder...dresses or suits all week long.  I have enough dresses for a couple of weeks actually,one of them is a little frock I sewed in 1985 for a convention in Denver. No one actually laughed at me when I told them how old it was.  I am pleased because it FITS.  However, I must adjust in the shoe department.  I only have about four pair of shoes that are comfortable and fit.  Must clean out shoes.  Size 7 to 8 depending on the style y'know.

Jody, I really enjoyed the clip you posted the Pep band from Elkton really rocks!  Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried Dansko shoes? I bought a pair at Nordstroms and since I had my foot surgery, these are about the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. In adult sizes they have some really cool styles. Not so much in the small er size, but oh well!!!!