Thursday, September 8, 2011

Brick laying.


The workmen started putting stone work up on the north end of the building this week, very pretty. 

The parking lot has been an absolute zoo.  Triple parking etc.
Thank goodness I still got my ride on Wednesday. 

Also a couple days ago I woke up from an extremely colorful dream.  I was inside a Japanese style house.  As I walked outside onto the porch area, I could see many people using very colorful bits of paper making what appeared to be a giant origami.  There was a river running by the left of the house and some one was putting baskets into the stream and pushing them away with a long pole.  The baskets were filled with wrapped bundles.  Further upstream was a lovely Moon bridge.  As I looked up I saw a bi-wing airplane flying over head, I think it was made of bamboo.  It landed to the right of the house, folded its wings neatly up and over the body of the fuselage and putt putted over to park by the house.  I looked up and the house was situated in a beautiful little valley, the hills were shrouded in the morning glow of pink sunrise all misty and water colored.  I looked many of these symbols up at the dream interpretation site.  Origami generally means creativity.  Air planes landing means a plan has come to fruition.  A calm river means one is going with the flow.  A bridge means a transition point.  My oh my.  Well very entertaining.  No sound though. 

No comments: