Thursday, July 14, 2011

Here is the progress so far...

The metal flooring/roofing is on and thank goodness, we had a couple days of sunshine and the glare was BLINDING.  I did notice that most of the guys on the crew wear sunglasses.  The chicken coop looking structure is holding the architectural plans.  The crew is putting a lot of metal bolts sticking up about three inches. I would hazard a guess that those bolts will hold the next layer of flooring and I have no idea that that will consist of, cement?  Who knows.
The surgery crew had some vendors in giving a presentation on items they will need in the two surgery suites, exciting stuff, all the medical gases and armatures for power and suction hanging from the ceiling.  Presently all of that stuff comes out of a wall and any loose lines have to be secured to the floor.  This will be  huge help.
As the surgeons are fond of saying, "You can't have enough suction in surgery". 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is is the patients that say, "surgery sucks!"?

Anonymous said...

I do not remember every losing a boot in a mud hole, although you were trying your darndest to get stuck in mud once, when we lived in um,"Evergreen Trailer Court" across the street from BSU. I do believe you kept your boot with plenty of mud upon it. R

Richard's Rants and Raves said...

I was making a funny. I wasn't expecting such a detailed memory response. How do you do that? I cant remember the middle of last week.RB

Retro Blog said...

My short term is spotty and getting more so, however some long term memories are right there in living color and smell-o-vision. I can still smell the slightly funky smell of the piles of leaves that we tunneled into at the same trailer park. R