Monday, January 31, 2011

To all of my beloved family and friends.....

I have a love HATE relationship with Face book.   I like the idea of social networks and stuff but the sheer drudgery of it all is exhausting.  I agree with Betty White, who when asked about Face book said, "I think it just looks like a complete waste of time".  Of course she is in her late 80's. 

My main complaint is that when I get those lovely little emails (Today from three relatives) who have modified THEIR pages to say I am their Aunt, Friend, etc and would I CONFIRM that please?

Er okay,  oh doesn't like my pass word.  Looked up Face book password in a special security file I keep separately.  Hmm, that is what I typed in.  Okay try new pass word...several times.  Finally got email saying go here and proceed to change password.  Got message saying I had exceeded the password sign on limits.

Crap!   Please let be known that I adore you all, but I freaking HATE FACE BOOK.