Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It was cold last night....



It was 19 degrees on my car temperature gauge read out this morning. Brrrrrrrrrr.

It was sooooooo cold that there were 4 deer who visited the hospitals sunny back lawn. They lay there and sunned themselves all curled up for THREE HOURS! Occasionally they would rouse up to nibble on a bit of grass but mostly just sat there talking amongst themselves as deer often do, "Jeez it was cold last night! I don't know about you guys but I'm not moving until this spot of sunshine is gone. If the humans want this spot why I oughta...." The other deer sniffed haughtily in agreement.

3 comments:

Richard's Rants and Raves said...

We have been below zero for the last 3nights. Water froze this AM. Richard put heat tape on so we are waiting for something to happen. Hopefully not pipes breaking. No sunshine, grey and overcast. Don't know if car will start or not, but have to take Rob shopping, and pick up lunch for your mother. Later.
CB

Jennifer said...

It's too cold. I think the heat outside needs to be cranked up.

Gale said...

Dogs water dish is frozen, I better keep the toilet seat up.