Friday, December 4, 2009

GOT MORE BLING....



We drove to Roseburg today for the express purpose of attending the Douglas County Fair Grounds Christmas Bazaar. A friend of mine has had a booth there for the last three years, it is always fun to go stroll around and purchase a few items and some seasonal cookies that are VERY BAD FOR YOU.

I found a new necklace that I like, it now hangs amongst the rest of them on the grapevine wreath below. I decided the macrame' look would have to suffice. I moved the whole thing to hang on the mirror above my waterfall vanity. I remembered that I had a jewelery box, (Made in wood shop by Charlie about 20 years or so ago) and I investigated and found several additional bits and pieces to add to the display. I shall add more bling as the occasion arises until my pirate hoard collapses from the weight.


3 comments:

Richard's Rants and Raves said...

Have you ever tried wearing them all at once??

Retro Blog said...

No, I have a very short neck. Besides the Mr. T look is so 80's.

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you the last time I wore a necklace. It feels like a person with weak grips is holding on to my neck.
But your's are very pretty.