Friday, August 7, 2009

BUSY DREAMS LAST NIGHT



I was very busy in my dreams last night, I woke up only remembering something about a Waterfall Festival. Hmmph, I know there are hundreds of festivals world wide so lets see what the web has. The picture is from Quanzou province china, very pretty. This Festival celebrates the actual falls with emphasis on tourism.

I also got hits on a local organic farm produce celebration in California, there is an artsy fartsy one in Holland, another Waterfall Festival in India and many more.

And to round it all off,I decided to check the dream interpretation site and found:

To see a waterfall in your dream, is symbolic of letting go. You are releasing all those pent up emotions and negative feelings. The dream may also represent your goals and desires. In particular, if the waterfall is clear, then it represents revitalization, regeneration and renewal.

And finally, this old groaner...

Imagine yourself walking into the lovely cool green forest.
The sun is shining,the song birds are singing.
A gentle breeze blows fresh air all about you.
Up ahead you hear the sounds of water.
There before you is a waterfall splashing into a lovely pool.
The water is clear as a bell.
You can make out the features on
the face of the person you are holding under the water.

There now...don't you feel better?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh! I always dream about the same stuff...does your dream website say anything about repeating themes on a variation?

Retro Blog said...

Not so much you have to look for general themes and there are various interpretations of that single theme. I used to dream of houses all the time but not in a long time, however I can still remember one really nifty one, it involved, a house in Boise in the canal district (??) and the library had acanthus leaves carved on the woodwork, very striking. Oh and there were black and white swans swimming on the canals. I guess that is sort of a water dream, also. Hoo boy.

Richard's Rants and Raves said...

Gotta ask -- who was the person you would be holding under water? I have a list.

Cathy

Richard's Rants and Raves said...

No more water pills for you!

RB

Retro Blog said...

I am basically not hot headed enough to hold anyone's head under the water a sufficient length of time to do any good. R

Richard's Rants and Raves said...

You didn't say how long we had to hold the person under. Torture! There is at least one person I could dunk just long enough. Not mad any more, just tired of the BS.
And, no, it's not your mother. Really!

Cathy