Monday, January 2, 2023

MOVIE TAGLINES

Time for Movie taglines: I will list some movies and you must guess them. AS you wish Leave the gun, take the cannoli My greates fear was the thought of a bullet right between my eyes. Christopher Columbus What happened to your hair? Snakes! Why is it always snakes? Play the song, Sam. I have a bad feeling about this. It's over, go home! We're gonnna need a bigger boat. I will never be hungry again. Houston, we have a problem. Come to the coast, we'll have a blast. Kevin! Yo, Adrian. Here's Johnny! Who you gonna call? You are trying to seduce me. Do you feel lucky punk? It's a trick question. You talkin to me? I'm walkin here! ​If he is crazy, what does that make you? Get away from her, Bitch! Answers: Princess Bride Godfather Patton Little Women Indiana Jones and the Lost Ark Casablanca Star Wars Ferris Beuller's Day Off The Fly Jaws Gone With The Wind Working Girl Home Alone Rocky Ghost Busters Mrs. Robinson Dirty Harry My Cousin Vinny Midnight Cowboy Taxi Driver One Flew Over the cuckoo's nest Alien

No comments: