Saturday, July 17, 2021

SENSITIVITY TRAINING

SENSITIVITY TRAINING Woke from an odd dream this morning. I was working a large grocery store. I was seated at a small table one half of the table had large polished stone marbles that were a blond stone with swirls. My side of the table held pepper in colors of red, green, yellow and orange. I decided to sort them by color. I noticed a young girl who was taking product off of the shelves and moving the items to another shelf. I asked her name. I told her to follow me. I took her to one of the supervisors office. I wanted her to apologize. Then I got a bag of corn ships and a can of baked beans. I put them in a gallon ziplock bag and gently crushed the chips. I made delicious nachos! MARBLES: Observation, perception, interest. RED: Raw energy. GREEN: Positive change. YELLOW: Intellect, energy, happiness. ORANGE: Hope, friendliness. APOLOGY: Forgiveness. NACHOS: A need for more leisurely pursuits.

No comments: