Saturday, August 15, 2020

COUPLE OF DREAMS AND WHAT THEY MEAN

 Recently, I have had a couple of dreams.One was where I was at work in my former profession and I was working for a doctor.  The dream was both colorful and we were talking,  This rarely happens, most of my dreams are in vivid color.  

At any rate, we were traveling somewhere and we were looking at a map that showed the best route to the airport. A to Z dream interpretation did not have an entry for commuting, however travel says seeing yourself at work indicates that one needs to remember an old lesson.  Erm... okay.

The second dream, I call Qua Zulu, it involved me watching people in a society where people were easily discarded.  I saw a place where people were wrapped in plastic and put in a shiny metal shute which lead to somewhere perilous for the victim.  The person was pulled out of that place.  All of the escapees trained hard at running silent, usually single file.  At a hand gesture, they all disappeared into the surroundings.  All of them were tall, fit and dressed in Masai garb, holding a very sharp spear, wearing the single cloth garment draped over one shoulder.  A to Z cites a Warrior needs to confront life challenges.  Rebellion means it is time to stand up for oneself.  I find myself bemused at these insights because as an alpha female, I have never had a problem standing up for myself.  Sweet dreams.

No comments: