Thursday, March 26, 2020

Friday 13


Let me get you caught up.
It all started on Friday 13th.  Went to appointment, Doc looked a labs and said go to the hospital.  Okey dokey.
Got there dialysis tech said your arm thingie is not mature.  Called in surgeon.  Booked the next day for neck thingie.  That went well, then had dialysis.

I was sent to a room where I developed atrial fibrillation.  On to ICU. Another dialysis treatment then discharged.  Wheeee!
Went home up to bed.  Became very short of breath.  Went to CVH ER.  They had a security guard there an we answered questions.  I was seen and treated for fast heart, meds given, too slow dude!  So sent by ambulance to Coos Bay hospital.  I love to travel. Got out of there after pretty fabulous food.

Am home, going to dialysis this morning.  Later!

No comments: