Friday, April 20, 2018

Dream State

I woke up about 5am this morning and turned on the radio to listen to NPR and the news comes on at 5 am.  Next thing I know it is 9 O
CLOCK and I finally drag myself out of bed. 

I also dreamed that I was a truck driver.  I was driving a former co-worker to somewhere.  It was a desert road, very straight and very up.  It could barely see over the hood it was so steep and up ahead was a huge wind driven generator.  As I topped the hill, the road dropped down into a valley.  I drove towards the town and had to thread my way through a giant parking lot.  I was looking for the entrance to the gas station and then I woke up.  Dream interpretation was not much help.  Driving is symbolic of your life and a straight road says your life is fairly unimpeded.  I know I was driving because I had to put the pedal to the medal to get going.  And while the road looked familiar I have never actually been there and I couldn't drive a real sixteen wheeler if it came as an automatic. Don't pick up any hitchhikers.

No comments: