Wednesday, March 14, 2018

State of Being, etc.

Yesterday I went to my quarterly appointment with my nice Internal Medicine lady doctor.  I managed to NOT gain any weight but I was wearing my skimpiest pants and shirt and was FREEZING.  My 18 hour daily fast seems to be maintaining, I am disappointed I was wishing to melt a bit off, but as an Uncle of mine once commented upon greeting me, "Looks like you wintered up pretty good". Thanks Uncle Tater. 

Lab results are good.  She has had me take two tiny pink pills daily instead of three (yay!!) and gave me a Tdap booster shot, so now I am safe from Tetanus, Diphtheria and Pertussis (Whooping Cough) and should not need another one.   Also I should ask about the newer spendier Shingles vaccination next time I visit the pharmacy...maybe.  She also did a quick looky loo and listen and said YOU HAVE WAX IN BOTH EARS!!!.  So I administered stool softener and cotton balls to both ears earlier this morning.  This apparently helps balance as well as hearing.  

We compared TV viewing habits, both admit to watching Korean drama.  Woot!  See me back in three months.  Wheeee!!


No comments: