Thursday, September 18, 2014

Another sleepless night?

I woke this morning from a catering dream.  I dreamt that I was very busy rushing around preparing for a meeting of some sort.  I had china ware set out including a tea set.  Then someone yelled, "They are here!"

"Who?:

"The Canadians!".

So I hopped in the car and sure enough there were a string of pretty little Canadian jets just rolling to a stop on the runway.  They were the prettiest white with a red Canadian Maple on each nose.

I directed everyone to the meeting place and was busy serving coffee.  My husband rushed in and shouted, "You have to stop being so nice or the Canadians will steal you!".

Then I woke up.   

So I tottered off to the dream interpretation site.  To dream of a jet signifies pride, power etc.  To dream of Canada is to identify with your perceptions of that country......oh dear..and that can mean ony one thing...

Canadian jets are... nice.

I wonder if the Canadian Air Force has a precision flying team called the Canadian Maples...wait isn't that a hockey team!?

Unfortunately the only picture I could find was this:


These are seriously NOT white with red Maple leaves...sigh...

1 comment:

Retro Blog said...

Update: Dream site has zero entries for catering. Boy they have everything else you could possibly think of.....