Sunday, September 21, 2014

Another dream night.


09-21-14

Another dream night.

I was traveling with some people through what seemed like familiar territory. I asked to be let out at a certain spot telling the driver I would meet them at the bottom of the hill.

I found a nice pathway and started walking down. As I walked I saw a lion cross the path, then I saw a tiger cross the path. I then saw someone to my left and told them “Hello”.

Then I was in a town somewhere looking for a way home and I realized I was only wearing my biggest sweater, nekkid underneath. Hmmm. I found a very large store that turned out to be a charity of some sort. Some one gave me a pair of brown stretchy pants. Thus attired I asked for a phone and a phone number. Nope.

Then as usual I started looking for a bathroom.

So it seems I must look up Lost, Naked, Lions, Tigers and Pants, oh my.

Lost
To dream that you are lost suggests that you have lost your direction in life or that you have lost sight of your goals. You may be feeling worried and insecure about the path you are taking in life. If you try to call for help, then it means that you are trying to reach out for support. You are looking for someone to lean on. Alternatively, being lost means that you are still adjusting to a new situation in which the rules and conditions are ever changing.

Naked
To dream that you are naked denotes fear of being found out and exposed over your activities. You feel that you are being misjudged.

Lion
To see a lion in your dream symbolizes great strength, courage, aggression and power. You will overcome some of your emotional difficulties. As king of the jungle, the lion also represents dignity, royalty, leadership, pride and domination. You have much influence over others. You also need to exercise some restraint in your own personal and social life. Alternatively, a lion represents your need for control over others. You have to be in charge.

Tiger
To see a tiger in your dream represents power and your ability to exert it in various situations. The dream may also indicate that you need to take more of a leadership role. Alternatively, the tiger represents female sexuality, aggression, and seduction.

Pants
To see or wear pants in your dream suggest that you are questioning your role in some situation. Consider the material and color of the pants for additional interpretation. Alternatively, the dream may be hinting at some sexual matter.

Colors
Colors in dreams represent energy, emotions, and vibes. First consider what that single color in your dream means to you and your own personal associations and relationship with that color. In general, pale pastel colors indicate weakness or subtlety. Dark colors represent passion and intensity. Bright colors mean awareness.

Um, some mixed messages here. Apparently I am still adjusting to a situation and will be strong and sexy and passionate and intense! Oy, can I get an aspirin?

No comments: