Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Voice UK 2014 Episode 3



I tried loading The Voice UK 2014 episode 3 but you may have to find it yourself.  Having said that, slap on yer best head phones and prepare to be blown away by the singers.  

It was team Tom and team Kylie, they have each chosen seven singers who assemble on stage and sing their songs one by one.  Tom and Kylie then choose 3 singers to go onto semi-finals.

It was tough.  The absolute best was one of Tim's singers,  a lady who opened for other acts in her youth, retired kind of and got back into the business.  She sang "Walk On By" and nearly everyone wept.   One young lady sang, "Three Little Birds" By Bob Marley? I have never heard the original but her rendition was outstanding.
One of the men sang a very emotional song and he had the crowd weeping in their hankies.  

I am looking forward to The Voice America 2014 next week, they will start the knock out portion of the contest and I find that my lovely television does not possess quite the sound that I want so I will probably listen to a re-run on my computer.  

If I were the producer for each of these shows I would bring them ALL back for a choir performance.   That would be awesome.

No comments: