Friday, March 21, 2014

Dreams


Dreamed last night of a landscape where in I was trying to get to my room.  I could not find my room and I walked upstairs, downstairs, outside and found a kind of wilderness with some construction and mud.  

Eventually I found a hotel like establishment and told someone that I was staying in so-and-so's old room and I went there and changed clothes to go to dinner.

I went to the dining room hoping for a table for one with a view.  But no, I was seated at a large L-shaped table far from a view actually looked like a special chef's table.  I was seated near a couple. The woman was dressed in a very colorful dress.  We began speaking.  I complemented the woman on her dress and she mine.  I then looked down and was confounded to see that I was wearing what appeared to be large square of material casually tied together at the top like a bath towel.  I actually said, "I didn't have enough material, only three yards, so I didn't cut it."

That strangely enough was the end of the dream.  Now I have been watching Project Runway Under the Gunn so that may have had something to do with it.  My dream, as usual, was very colorful and I never hear sound before so talking was a new bit. 

Dream site says fabric is symbol for creativity.  Um really, then uncut fabric must represent unfilled creativity, yah?  'fraid so.

No comments: