Friday, August 23, 2013

woikin'


Mama Mia!  It has been insanely busy at work,no time for falling asleep in the files.

The other transcriptionist is on VACA this past week and while Kat outsourced as much as possible, my posterior was considerably flattened after a long week of progress notes, histories and physicals and x-rays.  Also last night it was obvious that I would not complete the last ten x-ray reports before it was time to punch out so Kat authorize some OT.
And THEN at7:30 last night JUST before Project Runway's runway, got called in to do a discharge transfer.  I'll catch it on re-run next week.  Oh and NEXT week the very uber busy clerk is on VACA and I would like to know who is going to answer the phones on Monday.  Oh yeah...me.  Won't get much done that day. 

No comments: