Saturday, August 17, 2013

Annual Kiwanis City Wide Yard Sale

I didn't take my camera so I 'jacked this from the web and must give props this is White Mountain Jig Saw Puzzles.

So we went armed with bags, large hats and a keen eye for a close parking space.

There were over a hundred vendors to browse amongst, sorry Gale no wooden crutches, saw some aluminum ones and passed on those

I purchased a "Double Pashmina" for 15 bucks,made in China teal and gold, nice. I also purchased a very nice antique porcelain lamp, you know the kind grandma used to have(Or maybe I imagined it) of a couple dancing in costume of times long ago, made in Germany, says so on the back.

The hubs found several kitty items, a cute kitty flower pot, black and white salt & pepper shakers, a kitty music box, an American Folk Art kitty picture, a small kitty wearing ice skates.

We were out of there in under two hours and fortunately the very large red truck blocking access to the road had left the premises! Let's boogie!
So home basking in the cool of the house.

No comments: