Saturday, December 3, 2011

My inheiritance


Today Judy's son, Don, called to say that he was going to bring over some books that Judy wanted me to have.  Okay......


The back of his truck was FULL. OF. BOXES.

Sixteen of them.  Husband and I helped bring them inside.  I thanked Don and he left promising MORE BOXES.  That cleaned out the bedroom.  He said there were more books hidden way. Oh, dear.

My, God I had no idea she had collected so many books.  I will have to drag my laptop down stairs with the book collection program and the bar code scanner.  No idea how many individual books there are but I'm think close to a 1000, makes that used book store look better and better.  Need more shelves, need a very cheap rental downtown somewhere for a store front, either that or I start selling like crazy online.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow-wee, that's a LOT of books.You're gonna need some more bookshelves.