Sunday, February 28, 2021

FOUR DREAMS

FOUR DREAMS: First dream: I washing clothes and sorting loads; sheets, pillow cases, towels, socks, blue jeans, shirts, blankets. A to Z says this my attempt to sort my personilty. SECOND DREAM: Travel: wide freeway with light rail elevated. One section crossed a very high bridge. At one point I got separated from the people I was with.I could not find the correct elevator. Had to overnight in a barracks of all men, mostly nekkid. I was not quite sure how to avoid seeing all of that, so I took of my glasses. Problem solved! Then I went snorkling and the fish were very pretty. A to Z says the dream represents progress in my life goals. Cool. DREAM THREE: I was sharing the house and interviewing three people. The World Government was cracking down on the homeless. In England, thos who did not take in the homeless were sentences to six months breaking rock. In Russia it took a jury of six to decide who moved in where. I had a pet moose in the back yard that stomped a snake to death. A to A says this is about generosity and sharing feelings. DREAM FOUR: Two men were discussing two horse gallstones that one of the children dug up with a fork. One was large egg shaped one about four inches in diameter. The other was cylindrical and about six inches tall, about four inches in diameter. One man touched one with his tongue abd said it was neutral in taste. They decided to slice on in half with a rock saw. The center was which with dark striations in a sparkling star pattern. Now horses do not have gallbladders, these were a solid accretion of matter that did not go through the gut for a very long time. A to Z says that to dream of the gallbladder means that I need to get rid of the negativism in my life. Since I do not have much netivity in my life, I think I may be afraid that I might actually pooop out the cholelithiasis which I do have. Yeesh!

No comments: