Monday, July 3, 2017

Couldn't help myself, BOOK REVIEW!!

I have been enjoying a new author very much.  Robert Ulurdutch.  I hope I got the name right, it is either English, Welsh and/or Scottish.  Google was not very clear.

He has written a trilogy about Spot and Smudge.  The tiny black puppies were born beneath the chicken coop and the adventure begins.  The family that lives on the farm are of strong Scottish descent.  There is a large quantity of Scottish slang and it gets repeated enough so that you will get the gist.  Also a lot of Scottish jokes.  I will tell one and then you have to read the books to find out where it is.  Why do Scots wear kilts?  Because sheep can hear zippers. Told ja......

The three books are; Spot and Smudge, Glasgow Grey and Let Loose the Pups of War.  

No comments: