Monday, May 4, 2015

Insomnia

Dear God: Who are you? You're not Morgan Freeman are you?



I am that I am and it iz whut it iz, although I like Mr. Freeman's voice. In the interest of moving things along we will limit this interview to five question.



1. Did you create everything?




Yes, if you are paying attention that includes everything, all possibilities, and as a result all of the bad things, complaining about things is irrelevant.


2. Do I have choices?



Oh yes that is all covered in free will.



3. Do pets go to Heaven?




Refer back to created everything. Some people simply won't see pets when they go to Heaven.


4. Do you like hymn music?




My favorite is my own Heavenly Choir which has been augmented over the eons by some very talented musicians from now and then and here and there. I have always appreciated the earnest praise from all choirs and have developed selective hearing in self defense.


5. Is there one true religion? 
 

Yes and so are all of the rest.



Then God giggled and the interview was over.

No comments: