Tuesday, April 29, 2014

I didn't have this but....


,...it sure looks delicious and the web site didn't have a picture of the .halibut dish...yummy!  

After a complete fail to meet at the correct spot and time with Phil and Jody which was all my fault (I had wrong cell #, and didn't look under ALL covered parking for them. They very smartly tracked us down at the Hilltop.  We ordered halibut dinner early and they ordered halibut dinner and surf and turf a bit later.  The house dessert was delicious (I should have only eaten a quarter of the very nice carrot cake).  We caught up on all the social and family news.  Everyones health seems to be doing well.  All realtions were discussed.  Surprisingly no politics reared its ugly head.  We exchanged correct phone numbers and I got some help entering them in the new cell phone.  We had recently been forced to upgrade to newer technology as the older tech was no longer supported by the carrier.  Of all the nerve!  ...and the staff did not chase us out of there and we spent 2 1/2 hours over dinner, it was a very nice visit, Thanks Bro and Happy Birthday, if you would remember the name of the restaurant that serves the abalone dish, let me know and it's on me. I loves me some abalone.

1 comment:

Phil said...

Enjoyed a great visit and an awesome meal. Turned out to be the perfect BD weekend. Thanks!