Saturday, January 12, 2013

weekly update



I did make French Toast this morning but this picture is an old one.  It was still delish!

My new manager started work on the 7th.  Our HR person took her all over town looking for housing rentals and they found one, they peeked inside a little gray house on 8th, determined that it was empty and then started sleuthing to find the owner, who had just put it on Craig's list.   KLL is our new manager and is most welcome. This means I may actually get a vacation this year.

Husband and I celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary on the 10th, we went out for dinner at Benneti's in Coos Bay. He had Gorgonzola Steak and I had Surf and Turf (A skewer of shrimp and a balsamic pepper corn sauce steak.)  Sigh....wonderful.

I read an interesting article about raw onions and other cold remedies.   I have a sore throat this morning,I am headed out shortly for some Zicam and onions.  The onions are supposed to be cut open in a bowl which is to be located next to your bed to absorb and bad germs.  ....oy.... gah...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 18th anniversary....wow time flies. AND congrats on the new boss.

Retro Blog said...

thanks,I am having trouble opening comments on my PC, shickola.