Saturday, October 20, 2012

Very odd colorful dream, eesh.




MALL PRINCESS DREAM:



I woke from the most colorful busy dream last night.
I was walking in a largish city that looked familiar. I crossed the road at a green light and avoided traffic as much as possible.

I finally came to a mall, it was very large and again looked familiar. Inside I walked to a food court/entertainment center. I purchased my Chinese dinner (General Tsoa) and sat in a largish booth along with 8 or 9 other diners.
Suddenly there was a line of majestically dressed men wearing costumes of brilliant colors like they wear in certain Italian cities on feast days and toss flags in the air before the horse race. They blew their horns to summon other guests from the mall. Many people came to watch the spectacle.
There was a group of a dozen or so ladies dressed in fancy Medieval style, pointed hats, veils, long dresses and long hair.
I seemed to know the young lady playing the part of the Lady Princess. She had been picked out of the audience and was rehearsing her part and she waved merrily at me. She also wore Medieval dress but her necklace was a gorgeous very high choker made of ruby and diamonds and draped down over the front of her gown.
This assemblage went on for some time as we finished our dinners. Eventually the Lord Prince arrived, there was more rehearsal and then I woke up. Very colorful, dunno know what happened.

Now I am compelled to go to the Dream interpretation site and plug in several words for their meanings; Mall, Rehearsal, Royalty, eating. How very odd.

To see a member of royalty in your dream represents spiritual strength, grace, power,extravagance, as well as ruthlessness. Alternatively, royalty represents your desires of dominating and commanding others. (Oooh ruthlessness oh my,not so much the command part. Ew.)
To see a princess in your dream represents the object of your affections or desires.

To dream that you are at the mall represents your attempts in making a favorable impression on someone. You are trying to establish your identity and sense of self. ( I haven't actually been to a real mall in several years, obviously making no attempt to make a favorable impression on anyone.)

To see food in your dream represents physical and emotional nourishment and energies. (go check out some Oriental literature, take up Kung Foo?   Watch Kung Foo Panda again and weep when the old turtle turns into peach blossoms and floats away? ...oh dear so many choices.

Rehearsal – You are making sure that you know exactly what you need to do.  (well work wise I know exactly what I need to do but that requires about a million bucks, am hoping Power Ball hits. Personal wise I am striving mightily to ignore remaining bits that need fixing on the house (gutters, Trane etc) so. There you go. 
  




No comments: